EVENT SITE PLAN/ROUTE MAP shall depict the physical layout of the event. Please provide an acurate detailed drawing or map that includes, but is not limited to, the following elements:
- Delineate the boundary for the entire event venue, including the names of all streets or areas that are part of the venue and surrounding area.
- If the event involves a moving route of any kind, show the particular route(s), indicate the direction of travel, label street and/or trail names and identify any street or lane closures.
- Locate fencing, barriers and/or barricades, points of ingress and egress and any queuing lines. Advertising signs, banners, flags and inflatables, including size. Show any removable fencing for emergency access.
- Site Improvements
- Locate all stages, platforms, scaffolding, ramps, grandstands, bleachers, chairs, tents, canopies, booths and other temporary structures.
- Placement of generators, electricity sources, amplified speakers, soundboards, jumbo-tron screens and lighting.
- Locate areas for RVs, buses, trailers, vans, tech trucks or other vehicles.
- Identify start and finish areas.
- Security, Medical and Safety
- Show security check points and stations; identify placement of traffic control personnel.
- Locate first aid facilities, ambulance stationing, 20' wide emergency/fire lanes and attendee access aisles.
- Identify ambulance pick up points for off-road or on-mountain events.
- Identify all event components that meet accessibility standards.
- Locate all temporary directional signage and portable night lighting.
- Transportation and Parking
- Identify all parking areas (on/off-site) that are needed to service the event.
- Show the inbound and outbound transit stops that will be utilized.
- Locate any special bus, shuttle, van or limo drop-off/pick-up areas.
- Identify disabled parking areas.
- Identify locations and provide a list of all informational signage.
- Sanitation and Solid Waste
- Locate and identify the number of restrooms and/or portable toilets and hand wash stations.
- Placement of trash and recycle containers and dumpsters.
- Alcohol, Food Service, Vending and Tech Areas
- Placement of bar areas and/or beer gardens including security fencing and entry/exit gates.
- Locate food vendors and identify those cooking with flammable gases or barbeque grills. Show all vending booths, tech booths/trailers, work areas and/or storage.