ADEQUATE AND CONVENIENT PARKING must be included in your event plans. Please describe your parking plan, including the use of public and/or private parking areas.
- Please provide a parking plan including, but not limited to the following information:
- How many total parking spaces (attendees, participants, staff, volunteers, tech vehicles, RVs, etc.) are required?
Number of Public Spaces/Number of Days
Number of Private Spaces/Number of Days
- Are the parking areas located on site or off site and how are the people to going to get from the parking area(s) to the event?
- Will parking spaces be required for vendors, booths trailers, storage and/or staging? If so, how many spaces each day?
- Have you received written authorization from the property owner(s) or authorized representative for use of the parking area(s)? If so, please provide the letter(s) of authorization.
- Will the parking be free or paid? If paid, what will be the rate and has the property owner agreed to the parking charges?
- Will there be parking attendants to monitor and direct traffic?
- Will traffic flow patterns accommodate safe and efficient ingress and egress? If not, what measures will be taken to improve the situation?
- Has a towing company been contracted for the duration of the event?
If so, please provide the name of the company and contact information.
- Is there night lighting provided for evening egress?
- Provide a Parking Contact who will be available to public safety officials at all times during your event.
- Name of Contact
- Mailing Address
- If No, how will the parking for the event be handled and/or why it is not necessary.
Please describe your parking situation.